BASIC... · Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field· 3+ years of experience in technical positions· Interest in information security...
· Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
· 3+ years of experience in technical positions
· Interest in information security and a desire to learn techniques and technologies such as application security, cryptography, threat modeling, penetration testing, etc.
· Strong Linux or Windows system administrator skills
· Network Essentials - understanding of the various layers, TCP/IP, DNS, etc.
· Experience with threat modeling, especially for web application and web APIs
· Web security and compliance experience (e.g., Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, DOS prevention and PCI, HIPAA, FIPS, etc.)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Customer service experience/Strong customer focus
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Self-starter who is excited about technology
· Cloud hosting experience (AWS)
· Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts – virtualization, networking, storage, etc.
· Experience with AWS
· Detailed knowledge of networking protocols: DNS, HTTP, SSL, SMTP, TCP
· Expertise with iperf, MTR, traceroute, dig, packet capture tools
· Configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.)
· Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, (CloudTrail, AWS Config, etc), cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
· Identity and Access concepts and technologies to secure production and corporate access, such as: SSO, SAML Federated Identity, RBAC, authentication & authorization solution etc.
· Logging, monitoring and response concepts and technologies for cloud networks, corporate networks and hosts in all environments.
· One or more security-related certifications, such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, SECURITY+, OSCP, etc
· Experience with broad array of security technologies, such as NGFW, WAF, SIEM, endpoint security and more
· Luna SA certified Engineer
· Experience working with Hardware Security Models
What if I’m not an expert in all the preferred qualifications listed on the job description?
That’s okay. That’s our preferred list, not a required listed. We hire smart people who can dive deep so we’re more interested in the areas that you do know instead of those you haven’t been exposed to yet.
JOIN US ON
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free