What are you going to do:
StudentJob International is operating in many European countries. We strive to be the ultimate online job portal for students benefiting both students and companies with regards to recruitment for temporary/full-time jobs, internships, placements and graduate jobs. Your role will be essential in implementing effective marketing strategies to contribute to our success!
- You will manage the Irish StudentJob website, attracting students and employers to register;
- Your focus will be on SEO & referral partners, meaning you’ll spend a lot of time writing / optimizing content on our website and contacting partners to start or improve cooperations;
- You will analyze the performance of the website using Google Analytics and other tools;
- You will be in charge of our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- You will respond to all clients, from big name companies to students;
- You will support the Irish & UK sales team by, for example, gathering website data used for sales purposes (you’re not expected to do any sales tasks yourself);
- We really appreciate you bringing in new ideas!
What we offer:
- An innovative, friendly, and young office – there is always time and space for relaxing and socialising!
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by +/- 35-40 international colleagues
- Online marketing team consists of eight other interns from all over Europe, led by 2 experienced digital marketers who will train and help you
- Training on SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook ads / Adwords, reporting, online marketing as a whole, conversion rate optimisation
- A competitive European placement salary (€550) & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200 per month)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant (+/- €350 p/month)
- Bonus system to earn extra days off (per six months: four days off guaranteed– six more to earn!)
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Your native tongue is English
- You enjoy writing texts and working with numbers / data
- You are interested in international business and online marketing
- You are available to start in August 2018 and you can stay for 6 to 12 months
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
€550 Per Month
- Responsible for
- You will manage the Irish StudentJob website, social media and partners.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required