Mobile Mortgage Managers are expected to achieve ambitious new mortgage business targets by meeting customers in the market for mortgages, carefully reviewing their financial needs and by recommending mortgage solutions suitable or appropriate to their needs.
- Generate mortgage leads from own contact base and convert such leads into new mortgage business.
- Meet potential mortgage customers in their homes or places of work at a time suitable to them (including evenings or weekends).
- Support the customer through the mortgage process from application through to letter of offer and handover to branch ensuring first class customer experience.
- Carry out financial needs review with customers and make appropriate recommendations arising from the review.
- Identify other opportunities that meet a customer need and refer to appropriate part of BOI for follow up.
- Level 8 Degree or equivalent
Essential Skills & Experence:
- Proven track record in a target driven sales focussed environment in the financial services sector preferably as a Broker/intermediary in the mortgage market.
- Good credit knowledge/experience of packaging mortgage applications for presentation to Mortgage Underwriters.
- Self-starter capable of working on own initiative.
- Superior communication skills and the ability to break down the complexity of the mortgage process into simple easy to follow stages.
- Strong knowledge of the Mortgage Industry and the Irish property market including latest trends, competitor products and pricing.
- Maintain highest level of compliance and quality standards by ensuring all procedures and processes are carried out correctly.
- Full clean driving licence.
The candidates will be expected to be flexible with regards to their work location.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required