- Identifying Customers` present and future financial needs through undertaking quality Financial Needs Analysis and using appropriate sales processes and techniques.
- Proactive recognition and referral of new business and sales via Sales Excellence.
- Achieving sales and income across both the business and personal sectors. (Mortgages, Premier Wealth, PB, Resources etc ).
- Providing product and service solutions to customers.
- Effectively manage credit risk profile of the portfolio, reviewing, analyzing and submitting high quality credit applications and engage the lending team to manage upward grade migration and minimise losses.
- Leading, mentoring and supporting other staff members.
- Increasing customer satisfaction scores for segment and implementing service standards at local level.
- Support the team to increase the Bank`s profile in the local market place and actively participate in the Business Development Forum and other Business Development initiatives to achieve business growth and targets, playing a key role in SBR (Small Business Recruitment).
- Champion the Bank and endorse the `Open for Business` message with customers, key influencers and external organisation.
- Collaborate with colleagues to support complex cases, set up community and enterprise initiatives and enhance local relationships.
- Compliance with audit standards, quality standards and other group standards.
- As part of the team, taking responsibility for overall county goals and objectives.
- Educated to minimum of Bachelor`s Degree level (Level 8 NFQ) or equivalent.
- Minimum Competency Code (MCC) applies to this role. To be considered for this role an individual must be an accredited individual prior to submitting an application. Minimum acceptable level of accreditation:
- QFA or
- APA LoansandAPA Savings & Investments
- Strong Credit experience with ability to maintain high standards in lending and a good track record in submitting high quality Credit Applications.
- Proven track record in achieving sales and income through quality FNR`s with evidence of strong commitment to the delivery of Sales Models.
- Strong Customer focus and proven commitment to enhancing Customer Experience and delivery of initiatives.
- Strong external focus with good understanding of local market strategy with the ability to identify new business opportunities.
- Ability to establish relationships with key Customers/Influencers.
- Capable of taking a Leadership role within the team.
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required