Job ID... EMEA Renewals Channel... Location: Ballincollig,... Duration: 12... Start date: July... The Renewals Channel Intern will be a significant hire to the renewals channel...
EMEA Renewals Channel Intern
Location: Ballincollig, Cork
Duration: 12 months
Start date: July 2018
The Renewals Channel Intern will be a significant hire to the renewals channel team providing operational “back office” support to the channel facing renewals partner teams.
This individual will be expected to establish, build and maintain key day to day relationships with the Channel Engagement team, Renewals Channel Director and at times the external field PBMs sales teams and channel partners. They would take an active role in the support and delivery execution of the partner team.
This person will be responsible for pulling the data and the building of partners quarterly presentation decks, creating bespoke presentations targeted at helping the channel team focus more on external facing partner activity. Subsequently a requirement of strong skills on excel, data extraction and PowerPoint added with a “common sense” approach will be key to the success of this individual.
The ideal candidate will be a high performer and have a proven record of high achievement, high energy and strong ethic of high work rate. They will be happy to work to tight strict deadlines. Good communicator, be able to work on their own initiative as well as following management directive. They will need to be able to be a strong team player as well as a strong individual contributor.
• Working using standard PowerPoint VMware templates. Own the creation of presentation slide deck’s for major outbound partner activities. Skills and responsibilities include data extraction, manipulation of quarter performance, historical performance and future opportunity outlook. Utilising data extracted from information located in vmstar (SFDC), partner incumbency reports and XSUS bookings. Data manipulation using excel and presentation creation using PowerPoint. These include:
o QBR Presentation decks for x21 PFP Partners
o QBR Presentation decks for x3 EMEA Major distributors
o Monthly Short & Snappy presentation deck
o Monthly creation of the Distribution Forum presentation deck
o Adhoc presentations for internal and partners presentation.
• Engage and align with EMEA Renewals Director to provide support to drive up external facing productivity between renewals and the EMEA Channel.
• Work with EMEA Renewals operations create partner performance templates for the use by renewals channel teams.
• Align and work with EMEA renewals inside sales teams, channel resellers and distributors in support of renewals sales.
• From time to time to engage directly with the reseller, distributor or Partner business manager to understand fully the partner landscape with the view to improve the relationship and increase the renewals metrics
• Monitor/measure distributor renewal sales execution in conjunction with
SREV sales team
• Work with marketing to ensure Partner development funds is appropriately allocated and initiatives are tracked.
· Establish a position of being the internal ‘go to person’ for the renewals channel team.
Qualifications and Experience
· Fluency in English is essential
· University Graduate – Business or Marketing degree preferable
· Must have strong business, technical and analytical capabilities
· Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free