What are you going to do
- Creating and updating various daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- General administrative tasks.
- Plan and schedule appointments and events.
- Greet and assist onsite guests.
- Answer inbound telephone calls.
What We Offer
Medical and dental benefits.
Travel opportunities, all-expenses paid.
Unlimited growth opportunities available.
Flexible scheduling, we work with school schedules.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Power Food Technology is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success
- Must be reliable, possess integrity, a professional demeanor, and an outgoing personality
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check
- Possess great customer service skills.
- Must have great communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be organized and efficient in prioritizing, time management and multitasking.
- Enjoys participating and working in a team environment.
- Must possess a student mentality to keep up with new product knowledge.
- Must be self-motivated, productive while working with minimal supervision.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
€300.00 Per Week
- Responsible for
- Administrative tasks
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required