Gain first-hand exposure into a career in Law, whilst earning some extra money by representing the leading international law firm, Dentons.
Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious and creative? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to a career in Law, whilst earning some extra money to support your studies next year?Leading international law firm Dentons are looking for enthusiastic, innovative and well connected students with a real aptitude for networking to join them in challenging the status quo by partnering with them as Campus Brand Ambassadors in the 2023/24 academic year...
What is the role?
● As one of our Campus Brand Ambassadors, you will be representing the leading law firm, Dentons, at your
● You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from lecture shout-outs, to
social media posts and society engagement.
● You will also be required to organise events, as well as helping with careers fairs and ensuring that the
brand you are representing is spread far and wide across campus.
● Increasing brand awareness and applications from diverse students through partnering with departments
and ethnic societies such as Bame, ACS
● Face-to-face networking and wider promotion at your university such as working with the careers department and other academic departments to increase brand awareness
● You will use your creative skills to make engaging content to drive and promote awareness to Dentons through social media such as Instagram
Are you the perfect candidate? It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in this role, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Who are Dentons?
● Dentons is a global Law firm driven to provide people with the competitive edge in an increasingly
complex and interconnected marketplace.
● They are a Law firm that embraces change and are passionate about helping organisations grow, protect,
operate and finance.
● They help businesses find solutions in a seamless fashion, across the globe.
● They are a polycentric firm and the largest in the world with 20,000 people in 80+ countries around the
world. They have a unique breadth, depth and diversity of talent to serve the needs of their clients.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!