Bank of Ireland's Leveraged Acquisition Finance team provides senior cash flow debt financing to support the leveraged buy-outs (LBO's) of top middle market private equity firms.
The primary responsibility is to execute healthcare transactions originated by the senior originations team. Additional responsibilities include employing healthcare expertise to lead the evaluation of key healthcare related risks for an array of discreet transaction opportunities as well as to have a strong understanding of the current healthcare sponsor community.
- Prepare/Manage initial credit review pre-screens on new deals
- Lead due diligence analysis on new transactions
- Participate in discussions regarding pricing/structuring with Capital Markets
- Prepare/Manage write ups of credit papers for submission to BOI Dublin based credit authorities; interface with Credit Department in Dublin with respect to U.S. healthcare transactions
- Keep current the statistics on middle market healthcare transactions in the U.S.
- Build Bank of Ireland brand in marketplace through targeted calling efforts with private equity sponsor clients
- Act as interface with execution teams of Healthcare private equity clients/partners
- Participate in negotiations on transactions with Healthcare private equity sponsors/partners
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Excellent undergraduate academic record
- 4 - 8 years of experience in healthcare leveraged lending
- Prior formal credit training program experience
- Strong credit analysis skills
Skills / Competencies
- Strong organizational and analytical capabilities
- The ability to work on own initiative, as well as operate as part of team
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Willingness to work remotely, as necessary, based out of Chicago, IL
- Customer Focused - Self
- One Group, one team - Self
- Accountable - Self
- Manage Risk - Self
- Agile - Self
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
We offer reasonable accommodation at every stage of the application and interview process. If you require assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required