What are you going to do
- The candidate will be expected to liaise with the developer so as to ensure seamless refinement and further development of the app where necessary.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee beta testing of the app.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee any new developments required and to integrate same.
- The candidate will be expected to liaise with prospective customers and to assist their engagement with the back office software.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely.
- Opportunity to beta test and launch a unique application in a real business environment.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a college student
- Good knowledge of PHP and MYSQL
- At least 3 yrs computer science study or similar
- Honest, hardworking, driven individual with good communication skills
The app is aimed at sports clubs and charitable organisations with a view to group fundraising through interactive games and puzzles, with league tables, fixture lists and sponsorship opportunities.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between €12.00 and €20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Fine tune existing application to a high level of functionally, usability and aesthetics. Oversee beta testing with appropriate club setup. Liaise with customers to receive feedback on possible improvements and implement same.
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required