Dell Human Resources Rotation... Competitive... Limerick / Dublin,... Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and...
Dell Human Resources Rotation Program
Limerick / Dublin, Ireland
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a HR Rotationer on our HR team in Limerick / Dublin, Ireland.
HR Rotation Program
Our investment is for longer-term to develop you as the HR practitioners of the future. As such, our MBA / Master’s HR Rotational Program aims to give talented HR professionals the opportunity to experience 3 different types of HR roles over a period of 3 years. Each 12 months assignment will be individually structured to leverage your academic experience in order to enhance your HR knowledge and create a personalized development plan best suited for you. Our program prepares you with the experience and expertise needed to succeed in your role.
Some of the rotation options include the following:
· HR Business Partner
· Talent Acquisition
· Learning & Development
· Mergers & Acquisition
· Team Member Services
· HR Services
If you are up to the challenge, join the Dell team and contribute to a company that is re-inventing itself. Come to be a champion of Dell’s exciting transformation and see HR in ways that will accelerate your development.
· MBA/Master’s student in the field of Human Resources along with a minimum of 3-4 years of work experience in HR (or relevant) is required
· The ideal candidate must demonstrate a combination of strong business acumen and Human Resource functional knowledge to develop HR strategies that will attract, develop and retain the breadth of talent required to drive client business success. And the ability to collaborate, navigate ambiguous situations, and work in a complex environment.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and learn on the fly in a fast-paced environment
· Effective team player and cross-functional contributor
· Self-directed and highly motivated
· Passion for analytics
· Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why work with us?
· Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
· When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
· Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
· We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
· Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: Apply Today
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell .
"LIEMEAIRL"Job Family: Graduates New-Graduates Job ID: R71448
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free