Product Lead Specialist
People make Dell so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Operations organisation at Dell, we are looking for a Product Senior Specialist to join our team in Limerick, Ireland.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live
As Global Offer Master Data Offer Manager you are required to lead and deliver our operational efforts during this time of exciting transformation. The role is to own and manage all aspects of product data from inception to go live on Dells order management systems. This will involve cooperation and team work, utilizing problem solving skills and using your initiative to define the best and most efficient method of completing a task and sharing best practices across the global organization
•You will interface with various teams within Dell to identify technical, marketing and data requirements and apply them to product data within our internal and external facing systems including Dell.com.
•Networking and building relationships will be critical to your success.
• Ownership and governance of all aspects of product data. You need to project manage and utilize the resources you have available to you to ensure quality and alignment with Dells strategic goals. You must drive the T minus schedule to ensure quality and audit checks are complete to 100% accuracy.
• Proactively manage and coordinate product data updates/maintenance and issue resolution using global processes and tools.
• Be a leader in implementing process improvements, define and envisage global solutions and influencing their global organizational rollout.
• Complete global project deployments by means of User Acceptance Testing (UAT), business requirement generation and interfacing with IT teams.
• Identify opportunities to develop and implement long-term operational efficiencies and process improvements, this will include working cross-functionally with organizations such as sales, demand/supply, finance, IT, marketing, engineering and more.
• Lead at regional and global projects and participate in other initiatives that influence and support our strategic objectives.
The ideal candidate is:
• Efficient and accurate in handling and manipulating data
• Motivated and goal driven; deliver to deadlines
• Able to work flexible hours and/or weekends as occasionally required
• Flexible, adaptable and an active team player
• An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, comfortable communicating to senior management.
• Comfortable leading project groups and has strong influencing skills.
• Strong keyboard skills and a proven knowledge of office applications
• Understanding of product configuration/validation principles an advantage
• Ability to assimilate high volumes of technical information and draw inferences
• Holds a 3rd level degree in a business, IT or engineering discipline
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: Taking Applications Now
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell .
Job Family: Engineering Graduates Job ID: R69053
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free