Software Architect, Enterprise API Integration
We are currently recruiting a mix of software engineers, senior software engineers, principal software engineers and software architects.
You will have a unique opportunity to join a growing team in a greenfield customer facing product taking a modern architectural approach to design, develop and deliver a suite of capabilities which will be part of the Next Generation Converged Infrastructure (NGCI) software. The software leverages open source and takes a software defined approach to delivering infrastructure using a range of technologies.
You will be responsible for the architecture and design of enterprise grade business critical integrations between Next Generation Converged Infrastructure (NGCI) software with 3rd party services and systems.
- Work closely with business owners and technology stakeholders to define integrations requirements.
- Design business process workflows and producers consumer relationships.
- Design and agree API based contracts with 3rd party technology stakeholders.
- Ensure implementation of integration is in line with agreed designs and integration contracts.
- Together with a team of engineers own the delivery of a defined suite of software features in accordance with high-level systems architecture and software engineering guidelines.
- Design and develop high quality software in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with internal and industry best practises.
- Participate in architecture, design, code and test plan reviews.
Highly Desirable Requirements
- Experience in architecting complex enterprise grade software & integrations
- Experience in REST API design
- Experience designing and developing enterprise software
- Experience in developing using a mix for programming languages
- Demonstrate a passion for learning new technologies.
- Experience in developing on Linux based platform
- Strong communicator, and be comfortable communicating technically at both high and low levels.
- Experience of test driven development
- Experience in some of the following: Python, GoLang, Java, C++
- Experience in the application of software design best practices and patterns
- Knowledge and experience of common software development tool sets, such as:
- GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, Concourse, etc.
- Experience in docker, kubernetes, service mesh, ansible & ansible tower.
- Experience with system’s management technologies such as Puppet, Ansible, Salt or Chef.
- Knowledgeable in a subset of the following infrastructure domains:
- Storage, network, server, virtualization, VMware, data center environments
- Experience in IT infrastructure automation & Infrastructure as a Service
Job Family: Engineering
Job ID: R43812
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required