Inventory Control Senior Analyst Cork (11 month contract role based in Dell Technologies Manufacturing facility, Ovens, Co. Cork, Ireland)
The Inventory Control team play a significant role in the protection of Dell Technologies physical assets & the integrity of its Financial/Inventory system of record (SAP based). The primary function of this role is to support HES manufacturing in Cork by protecting Dell Technologies assets and ensuring that our partners operate to the highest standards. It will involve manufacturing support, inventory management, system to system reconciliations coupled with Cycle and PI count coordination. The Inventory Control Senior Analyst will report to the Dell Lodz Inventory Control Senior manager. This role will cover Inventory controls at the following businesses - Dell Technologies Cork Manufacturing facility, SLC Flex based in Cork and ARB Wisetek based in Cork.
- Perform daily system to system transactional reconciliations.
- Monitor Daily Material transfers for Transactional completeness.
- Analyse results & report to the management team.
- Coordinate Cycle & PI count activity.
- Drive for Root cause/corrective actions where applicable.
- Provide SME technical support to the EMEA Enablement & Sustaining teams.
- Maintain & share best practices with your Global team.
- Proven ability to model inventory control practices & transactions.
- Proven ability to facilitate/implement material & operational procedures related to inventory controls.
- Proven ability to analyze large and complex data sets across multiple IT applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Fulfilment/manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a Global team.
- 2 to 5 years+ experience in a similar role.
- Experienced Inventory control SME on projects impacting multiple businesses functions
- Knowledge of Dell IT systems (Inventory, Financial, Planning etc) with UAT experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Access, PowerPoint (VBA an advantage).
- A college dip/degree is preferred with at least 3 years of inventory control experience.
- Background in Manufacturing, Materials, finance/accounting and/or experience with large datasets is preferred.
- Can work under minimal direction in completing business objectives.
Job Family: Materials-&-Procurement Graduates
Job ID: R63988
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required