Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sales Operations Specialist on our Global Renewals Quoting team in Cork.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
• Produce end to end presales maintenance quotes for Commercial and Enterprise Storage customers.
• Liaise with the Dell EMC Renewal Sales organisation to ensure accurate product information flow.
• Support the internal sales booking team to ensure that booked Po’s are compliant.
• Undertake and apply initial and continuous learning in line with standard service delivery.
• Quality check all sales quotes before delivery to the sales teams.
• Meet quarterly productivity and quality goals.
• Undergraduate degree preferable.
• Strong communication & analytical skills.
• Competency with IT systems and databases.
• Customer focused.
• Ability to adapt in a work environment that is constantly evolving.
• Work well within a diverse team and also display the initiative to work independently.
• Industry related experience.
• IT background.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free