Bank of Ireland offers an enhanced banking service and wealth proposition designed to make life easier for our most valued Customers. Our Premier and Business customers in particular have a dedicated Senior Adviser available to discuss all of their financial needs face to face or over the phone. Our ethos is to put the Customer at the centre of everything we do. We strive to consistently deliver this ethos through an unstinting focus on relationship management and delivery of an integrated enhanced customer offering through our Senior Advisors.
Purpose of the Role:
This role is key in contributing to the team`s success by supporting the development of the Premier and Business customer base focusing on the following products across personal and business - personal loans, credit cards, overdrafts, savings and investments, mortgages, insurance; along with more complex products such as business lending and complex mortgages.
The focus of this role is on managing a portfolio of existing customer relationships and be the first point of contact for all new opportunities and be responsible for proactively growing BOI`s `wallet` share of its` existing customers; with a particular focus on delivering mortgage growth which is a key priority for our business. This role is also focussed on proactively growing market share in both the business and personal segments by increasing our volume of new to bank customers.
Business Performance - Activity
- Proactive segment management such as identifying opportunities both within the existing customer base and external marketplace.
- Meet customers at a time and place convenient to them
- Identify & engage New To Bank customers
- Complete Growth Meetings/PNR`s/BNR`s for Business/ Agri customers & New to Bank customers
- Build a strong pipeline of business/premier opportunities
- Proactively refer lending opportunities to Direct & SMELAs.
- Identify opportunities for Product Business Partners and refer appropriately
Relationship - Customer & Community
- Provide an exceptional customer experience with each interaction.
- Actively participate in Business Development Forums where appropriate for role
- Identifying and organise suitable events for business/premier customers and intermediaries
- Attendance/Contribute to/involvement in networking events to generate new quality connections and business.
- For Premier customers, ensure customers are fully informed of the tailored service offering that is available to them; the benefits and how best to avail of it
- Champion our Open for Business message.
- Develop strong relationships with key intermediaries & influencers
- Credible, knowledgeable and being an expert in your field
Risk & Operations
- Proactively update CRM.
- Adhere to compliance, risk and regulatory procedures.
Capability & People
- Support front-line staff to identify & generate business referrals.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Work collaboratively within your team, actively contributing to achieve county targets
- 5 passed in the Leaving Certificate including Maths & English or equivalent or an appropriate professional qualification (e.g. ACCA)
- Minimum Competency Code (MCC) applies to this role. To be considered for this role an individual must be appropriately accredited
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years business, with a proven strong track record in delivering commercial success from business development, effective needs analysis, sales delivery, risk management activities and building enduring business relationships.
- Sound business acumen
- Customer centricity
- Understanding of SME businesses and key sectors
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with a proven ability to develop networks and relationships across BOI Group and in the local business community.
- A commitment to using emerging technologies to develop and service prospective and existing customers.
- Thorough understanding of credit risks & business risks across sectors.
- Strong Customer focus and proven commitment to enhancing Customer Experience and delivery of initiatives.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles will not be accepted for this role.
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required