BASIC... - A relevant degree in a related technical discipline or at least three years relevant experience in a large-scale network operations environment.- Excellent Ethernet and IP networking knowledge and extensive experience in...
- A relevant degree in a related technical discipline or at least three years relevant experience in a large-scale network operations environment.
- Excellent Ethernet and IP networking knowledge and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
- Substantial background in large scale datacenter network implementations and support.
- Significant past experience with the following protocols and concepts: BGP, OSPF,IS-IS, MPLS, TCP/IP, TCP/IP Flow control, UDP, HSRP/VRRP/GLBP, DNS, ARP, HTTP, SSL, STP, Trunking, & Port Channeling, IPsec and TLS
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Software development/scripting skills are highly desired - specifically Python or shell (bash)
- Physical requirements - The ability to sit in front of a computer for a scheduled 8-hour shift while maintaining a high level of alertness and attention to detail
- Flexibility to support follow-the-sun shifts and on-calls (including weekends/Public holidays)
- Experience dealing with customers during problem resolution and operating efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge or awareness of IT best practice frameworks (ITIL, COBIT) and Operational Excellence concepts or methodologies is a plus
- Effective prioritization and time management
JOIN US ON
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free