BASIC... · Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field or relevant working experience· Demonstrated proficiency in these areas:· Systems...
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field or relevant working experience
· Demonstrated proficiency in these areas:
· Systems administration in Linux/Unix or Windows
· Networking (DNS, TCP/IP) OR Routing and Switching
· Open to working one weekend day (Tues-Sat or Sun-Thurs). Support engineers working a weekend day typically from home that day.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills – customers contact us via calls, chats, and email.
· Strong customer focus
· Comfortable in an ambiguous, ever changing environment.
· Demonstrated proficiency in network administration (DNS, BGP, Load Balancing)
· Experience configuring software-based IPSEC- and SSL-based VPN solutions, such as openswan, openvpn, vyatta, ipsec-tools/racoon, quagga, Windows2008R2, and PfSense
· Experience configuring and supporting IPSEC-based VPNs and IPSEC-capable devices such as Cisco ASA, Cisco ISR, Juniper JUNOS, Juniper ScreenOS, Yamaha, Fortinet, Sonicwall,
· Understanding of hardware or software Load Balancers in a large data center environment
· Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
· Systems administration experience (Linux and/or Windows Servers)
· Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
JOIN US ON
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free