It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Customer Value Management team.
“A great opportunity to join a leading brand and take full ownership of the marketing for these key products.”
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- Strategic base planning and campaign targeting for our Boxset, HD and Kids product add ons.
- Multiroom and Q Multiroom strategic base planning and campaign targeting
- Proposition/offer planning, development, build and management
- Manage the quarterly allocated budget for Multiroom/Q Multiroom and product add ons
- Develop data driven strategies and propositions by using analytics, research and econometrics for Multiroom/Q Multiroom and product add ons
- Deliver improved contributions to the business through cost per upgrade and cost per offer management, working closely with the finance and operations teams where appropriate
- Work with UK to implement development or proposition changes to our existing product base
- Manage the external relationships relating to Sky Sports Mobile TV
- 5 years + in a similar marketing role
- Marketing/Business Studies Degree
- Experience running trading activity in a high volume market delivering consistent growth
- Delivers on time to a consistently high standard
- Collaborative in nature and a great teammate
- Able to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to multitask
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free