It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Customer Value Management team.
“A great opportunity to join a leading brand and progress in your marketing career and put your passion for sport into play!”
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- Premiums, Sky Store and Sky Go proposition/offer build and management
- Support with management of Premiums quarterly budget
- Supporting the operation on Premiums performance through engaging content briefings and trading driven initiatives.
- Manage multichannel BTL plan for Premiums, Sky Go and Sky Store products
- Ownership of campaign performance for Premiums, Sky Go and Sky Store campaigns
- Deliver improved contributions to the business through cost per upgrade and cost per offer management, working closely with the finance and operations teams where appropriate
- Develop and implement Sky Store and Sky Go strategy and propositions by using analytics, research and econometrics.
- 3 years + in a similar marketing role
- Marketing/Business Studies Degree
- Experience running trading activity in a high volume market
- Delivers on time to a consistently high standard
- Collaborative in nature and a great teammate
- Able to adapt to change in a dynamic environment
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to multitask
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free