... Amazon is seeking exceptional Security Engineers to work in our Cloud Security Teams. We’re looking for the best and brightest to join us in Dublin, Ireland; Austin, Texas and Seattle, Washington. If you’re passionate about...
Amazon is seeking exceptional Security Engineers to work in our Cloud Security Teams. We’re looking for the best and brightest to join us in Dublin, Ireland; Austin, Texas and Seattle, Washington. If you’re passionate about Information Security, have exceptional technical depth in deploying Cloud Solutions and want to join a large scale, fast-paced organization with global impact on millions of customers, then we’d like to talk to you.
We're the team who secure Amazon's Retail services running on the AWS Cloud. We are experts in Application, Network and Cloud technologies, passionate in our desire to secure Amazon's deployment and protect our customers' trust and unflinching in our resolve to hold the security bar high.
Role and Responsibilities
· Security Solutions Architects to Amazon Retail Service Teams
· Build Prototypes, Proofs of Concept and Reference Models on AWS services that demonstrate security value
· Demonstrate and promote Security best practices
· Detailed understanding of Cloud Security fundamentals, including cryptography and the shared responsibility model
· Strong desire to up-skill and self-develop
· Willingness for international travel
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics.
· Recognition among your peers as a leader in Security Engineering.
· At least 3 years of experience in Information Security
· At least 2 years of experience building and architecting on Cloud-based Platforms
· Proficiency in at least one High Level Programming Language (C, C++, Java, Python)
· Industry leading technical knowledge of at least two of: application security, system security, network security, authentication/authorization protocols, or cryptography. Hands-on experience in at least one of the above
· Experience in threat modelling and risk identification
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Master's degree with concentration in information security
· Experience with security in service-oriented architectures and web services
· Experience in penetration testing and exploitability-focused vulnerability assessment
· Experience in platform-level security mitigations and hardening for Linux
· Detailed knowledge of standards for authentication and authorization
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free