People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the IT function at Dell, we are looking for a Software Development Sr Principal Architect to join our team in Limerick, Ireland.
Dell’s End to End Seller Engineering organization is hiring a Software Development Architect contribute in the development of capabilities for Dell Sales applications. A seller (line of business, internal marketer, Account Executive, Internal Sales Rep, Technical Sales Rep, Services and External Channel), offers products, solutions and services to potential and existing buyers for purchase, licensed use, or rental and wants to enable buyers to discover, learn, configure, transact, and receive support aligned to their relevant/contextual product assortment.
Our current team is responsible for future state development, implementing and deploying new enhancements to one seller application (DSA), interacting with development across regions, work closely with our business partners to understand requirements, and develop/enhance existing systems in timely manner.
Architects at Dell:
- Work with Product owners to turn business requirements into technical requirements.
- Estimating large and complex software implementations.
- Work with Agile feature teams during implementation by coding POCs, performing code reviews, ensuring healthy coding practices are used in the construction of features.
- Identify new technologies from the larger industry to solve unique, new problem. Research and prototype solutions using new technologies and demonstrate these to the organization.
- Integrate systems and services across teams in a microservice and SOA ecommerce ecosystem.
- Drive continual engineering process improvements by setting standards for feature teams.
- Extensive experience working in Enterprise software development or a related field.
- Excellent practical and theoretical knowledge of ASP.Net stack technologies - C#, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, Sql Server, noSQL database.
- Good working knowledge of distributed systems, messaging technologies and cloud based systems including microservice and SOA-based architecture.
- Experience and knowledge of working in an Agile/Scrum driven project.
- Must have a drive to continually improve themselves and others within the team.
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required