In Distribution Channels, our purpose is to enable our Customers, Colleagues and Communities to thrive. We do this by drawing on our professionalism, determination, innovation and the passion we have for making a difference in customers` lives. Our work is important and so too are the people doing it.
The key focus of the role is to provide a highly professional, friendly and best in class service to our business and personal customers. You will be a visible presence on the branch floor, delivering a more personal customer experience.
Here in Bank of Ireland we are committed to ensuring that our customers feel the difference when they interact with us. This relentless focus on the customer is underpinned by our commitment to delivering a differentiated customer experience through the development of a series of service and channel enhancements. With the customer experience underpinning everything we do, it is essential we hire talent that recognises its importance.
- Engage with customers to deliver a professional, efficient and friendly Customer Service to Business and Personal customers.
- Use branch techniques to recognise/refer selling opportunities and participate in all sales drives within branch.
- Manage the flow of customers to ensure their smooth passage through the Branch.
- Identification and recommendation of appropriate product/service options for customers.
- Migration of customers to appropriate self-service options - including on-line and Banking 365 delivery channels together with demonstration of self-service facilities.
- Recording/updating of relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- Handle all basic queries/problems and refer complaints as appropriate.
- Bring customer insights into our decision making and have the means to be confident in our ability to deliver appropriate outcomes for our customers.
- Understand your goals, and your role in delivering and achieving the Group`s shared ambitions.
- Act with integrity and learn from successes and mistakes to foster an environment of continuous improvement to perform at our best; and we recognise those who contribute to the Group`s success.
- Demonstrate openness and willingness to change. We embrace change as a key strategic enabler and actively seek to enable the timely implementation of efficient and robust solutions, executing at pace.
- Must be educated to a degree level (Level 8 on National Framework of Qualifications).
- 1 years recent customer service experience demonstrating a high standard of service in every customer interaction.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a high performing team.
- Self-motivated with the necessary drive to achieve agreed goals and identify sales leads and referrals.
- You will have a demonstrable interest in technology, and be an early adaptor of new technologies, on desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required