Bank of Ireland offers a broad range of financial products and services to all major sectors of the Irish economy. Through our network of branches in over 250 locations across the Republic of Ireland, we are the largest provider of financial services in the country.
Our branches, embedded in local communities across Ireland, are complemented by our online, mobile and phone banking services. We believe in building strong relationships with our customers and investing in a leading multi-channel distribution platform to serve our customers` needs in order to ensure market leading positions in consumer, wealth management and business segments.
The role of Community Enterprise Leader in Dublin North West will be recognised as a leading financial services professional advocating for customers and enabling business and local communities to thrive and ultimately develop business and increase market share; a strong brand advocate an area having responsibility for all products and services delivered; implement and execute strategy by influencing internally and externally.
- Leading communities; bring common interests together through authentic, meaningful and impactful contributions to our communities igniting business growth and social development, earning loyal customers and creating enduring brand advocates
- Conduct non-bank and existing Customer meetings in line with Head of County objectives and BDF - in the Customers location of choice
- Market knowledge; know the drivers of commerce in your market. Proactively survey your market, spot opportunities and generate campaigns to optimise business growth. Use and share data driven insights that help make informed decisions, optimise cluster/market opportunity and help you fully understand customer needs
- Execute strategy; implement robust and effective business plans, based on objective data and tacit knowledge available from your market place and other key sources of insight (e.g. sectoral experts, business banking etc.).
- Accountable for Lending and Non Funds Based Income outcomes
- Responsible for Customer satisfaction measured through NPS; sponsor, lead and support, as appropriate, an integrated approach to service our customers. Ensure BOI Retail front facing resources (e.g. Direct, Products, Propositions) work as one team facing out to the market and customer base, ensuring our customers notice a differentiated experience from BOI
- Transformation; delivering transformation in line with the overall strategy is essential
- Accountable for risk culture; personal responsibility to keep up to date with changing requirements in terms of risk as they affect you and your role.
- Professional Banker (held or working towards)
Essential Skills & Experience
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
- Business Development ability and experience with skill and ability to convert business, close a sale and win the business
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness across multiple sectors within the local and more macro economy
- Proactively develop knowledge of sector priorities within markets utilizing knowledge of sector experts and open research
- Ability to influence senior business and community leaders
- Comfortable with a public profile and skilled when presenting publicly
- Experience and comfort on social media
- Business lending and credit knowledge
- Read and interpret business accounts
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required