Bank of Irelands Bank at Work team offer workplace banking solutions to professional customers working within large multi-national and corporate companies. Our dedicated Senior Advisors provide financial solutions to employees of our key company partners, by having a thorough knowledge of our customer`s financial needs through high quality financial reviews. They focus on providing exceptional customer service and meeting customer needs by appropriately matching these needs through the sale of Bank of Ireland financial products. Senior Advisors lead financial education seminars and develop relationships with key personnel in top tier companies.
- I focus on business development, customer engagement, flexibility and professionalism when meeting with customers of our Bank at Work companies.
- I explore our customers` current and future financial needs - with particular focus on the following products across - personal loans, credit cards, overdrafts, savings and investments, mortgages, insurance.
- Relationship building is at the forefront of all interactions with our customers resulting in referral business and brand building within each company
- I understand the drivers of NPS and the strategic importance of NPS to BOI Group
- I understand positive impact of "Be the Difference" for customers and colleagues
- I am skilled in identifying customer needs and recording all information on appropriate system
- I act as a role model in the provision of outstanding customer service, ensuring customers` needs are met in a way that consistently delivers excellent customer experiences and outcomes whilst benefiting the business to achieve positive NPS score
- I understand the Group strategy to position Bank of Ireland as an enabler in supporting the community to thrive and champion our `Open for Business` message with customers
- I am an advocate by playing a key role in my local community, in line with our County Plan
- I identify opportunities for and facilitate business events ensuring the generation of new business and referrals
- I organise and part take in local business and community events and initiatives on behalf of Bank of Ireland
- I build and maintain key relationships and networks of contacts to the benefit of the business; both external and internal to BOI; which result in the generation of business leads and business outcomes
- I realise the potential in and am an active user of technologies (e.g. Linked In) to identify business development opportunities, build relationships with customers and share the BOI strategy to position BOI as an enabler in supporting the community to thrive
- I support business development activities in the team such as event management, securing customer meetings and conducting proactive customer calls and attend the business development forums.
- Actively provide solutions to complex financial needs
- I play a key role in ensuring that Bank of Ireland`s Bank at Work channel is the leading provider within your company portfolio
- I build the brand within each company to ensure that Bank of Ireland is embedded within this vibrant market
- I proactively refer new business and sales via quality customer reviews
- I generate a significant amount of my business through customer referral and networking activity, due to the quality of service received
- I proactively collaborate with other teams such as Private Banking, Bank of Ireland Life, Premier, Direct, etc. and put in effort to develop and maintain relationships with these individuals who are useful in achieving the overall business goals as one team
- I have excellent interpersonal skills and strong relationships with internal stakeholders across BOI Group to enable and support good quality customer outcomes
- I take personal responsibility for own goals and monitor own progress in achieving own targets and goals. Take action to refocus/prioritise own efforts as a result of performance monitoring
- Coach, mentor and collaborate with other Advisors to share knowledge and best practice; and deliver on team initiatives
- I provide team support to your colleagues and ensure maximum efficiency by using support channels such as Direct Channels and our colleagues in Branches.
- I understand business potential/risk and have the ability to link this to credit assessment
- I have a thorough understanding of credit risks and business risks across sectors
- Maintain high standards in lending while achieving credit growth
- I have a proven track record in Regulatory and Operational compliance
- I consistently meet above minimum standards in terms of customer reviews via F&R process
- I ensure full compliance with audit standards, quality standards and other Group standards are adhered to all times
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong track record in delivering commercial success from business development, effective needs analysis, sales delivery, risk management activities and building enduring customer relationships
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required