Job ID R05668
Start date: July 2018
Duration: 6 months
Location: Ballincollig, Cork
Reporting to the International Senior Tax Manager, this position is based in the tax department of VMware. The role would involve assisting the tax team with International Corporate tax compliance, tax reporting and administration.
- Assist the Tax Team with the International Corporate tax compliance process and foreign tax audits.
- Liaise with the finance departments to include the general ledger team to gather information relating to tax/accounting matters.
- Work with the tax team to review US reporting files on a quarterly basis.
- Run accounting reports from SAP to support the Corporate tax compliance process.
- Engage with external advisors as required to request information.
- Preparation of the monthly and quarterly International Corporate tax payments file.
- Liaise with US tax team to support the monthly/quarterly tax accruals process.
- Assist the tax team with ongoing advisory projects.
- General administrative tasks.
- Accounting, tax/legal background strongly desired.
- Focused, organised, self-driven person who can work on their own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- A committed individual that is diligent in performing self-reviews of their work product.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks, prioritizing and adhering to tight timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid IT skills and proficient in Excel.
- Type of Contract
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required