An exciting new opportunity has arisen with Conrad Hotels & Resorts, looking for a Senior Waiter for The Coburg .
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travellers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Waiter, you are responsible for working in the destination outlet The Coburg, delivering and exceeding the Guest experience and expectations. In detail you are required to perform the following tasks.
- Carry out all duties with a positive, courteous & friendly manner
- Ensure you report for work punctually, in full uniform, name badge & meet grooming standards
- Comply with all relevant legislation governing hygiene, fire, health & safety at work and adhere to rules, regulations & policies of the hotel
- Carry out cleaning duties as assigned to you
- Attend trainings & meetings within working hours as required
- Attend work on a flexible weekly rota which meets business requirements
- Proactively ensure both front & back of house areas are maintained clean & clear
- Respond to any guest request or need, personally where possible
- Proactively offer help to guests in need of assistance
- Develop and utilise excellent knowledge of all F&B offerings in the hotel
- Ensure all equipment is fully stocked, in good working order, clean & polished.
- Serve every guest in line with hotel F&B brand standards.
- Use the hotel point of sale system effectively
- Ability to take the initiative and maintain required service standards in the absence of the F&B Supervisor and Manager
- Ability to count cash floats / handover cash floats / cash up in the absence of F&B Supervisor and Manager
- Ability to create five common cocktails and five creative cocktails
- Exemplify good knowledge of allergens and be able to give definitive allergy advice to guests in a professional manner
- Exemplify good knowledge of wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, cocktails and pair food items accordingly
- Ability to make specialist alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks that are both hot and cold
- Use professional body language and deportment to luxury hotel standards
- Up-sell and Cross-Sell effectively to enhance the customer experience and departmental targets
- Ability to develop new hires within the department with a thorough shadowing process
- Ability to resolve guest problems through to resolution stage
What are we looking for?
A Senior Waiter serving Conrad Hotels & Resorts is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
Good communication skills
Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
Excellent grooming standards
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Ability to work on your own or in teams
Min 1 year fine-dining restaurant experience in a 5* environment or equivalent
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required